This year the Rotary Club of Kent Sunrise is offering four Vocational Scholarships of $1,000 each to 2018 high school graduates attending a vocational school.
To apply for the scholarship, please download the application form, complete it and the reference forms and submit them to Marge Williams via email or by mail to 13539 SE 250th St., Kent, WA 98042. Questions? Call 253-630-7000.
Deadline for applications: April 6, 2018.
We are excited to kick off 2018 with college scholarships, available to Kent area students going to colleges or universities in the fall of 2018.
This year we are offering nine different scholarship types, each with their own qualifications and most with due dates of March 15, 2018. Scholarships available this year include:
– Bob Armstrong Scholarship (due May 15)
– Kent Chamber of Commerce Scholarship (due March 15)
– Covington Chamber of Commerce Scholarship (due March 15)
– Friends of Kent-Meridian Scholarship (due March 15)
– Johnson-Stoddard-Osness Family Scholarship (due March 15)
– Linda Ruby Scholarship (due March 15)
– Rob Osborne Scholarship (due March 15)
– Richard and Ina Balash Scholarship (due March 15)
– Thunderbird Community Sports Foundation Scholarship (due March 15)
Click on the individual scholarships above to view application criteria. Have questions? Please call us at 360-920-1737 (KCF president Dana Neuts) or 206-786-1546 (KCF vice president Brenda Farwell), or email us at email@example.com.